Delegates of CMCFA & Kasim Tuet Joined Iftar Dinner
Posted on 20/6/2016
We, in Ramadan, can almost view the panorama from beyond this world and listen to the melody of Firdaws. An integrated faith of the religion of the hearts; in fact, a life led in belief, an appreciation of the divine meaning, blessed affection and spiritual gratification are also considered to be among the essential elements of this melody. Those who can color their lives with these components shall find themselves experiencing an abundance of delight and enthusiasm beyond which it is impossible to imagine.
During Ramadan, each action and behavior that is carried out at the times of sahur, iftar and tarawih (special meals and pra-yers) these periods considered to be the harbor and stairs used to approach and reach God – become so mysterious that the heavens and the lights of the realms beyond the heavens almost seem to be poured down on our heads, and they whisper to us magical poems alongside our praise and gratitude to God; as affectionate and warm as the lullabies composed in the very hearts of our mothers, and as profound and respectful as the glorification of angels..!
This mystery and the rewards we gain in this month through each actions and behaviours multiples if we act it all in one time, at same table and similar feelings. Unity makes these blessing moments more precious, therefore we try not to gain less while we have other opportunities like in our iftar tonight.
We believe the moment we had with our guests from CMCFA and Kasim Tuet Highschool gave us this blessings and multiple rewards.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
- Last Iftar Dinner Held in Ramadan 2016Pearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- Farewell Iftar Dinner to RamadanPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- Fast-Breaking Dinner with Hong Kong Police ForcePearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- Local Teachers Gathered at Ramadan TablePearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- Ramadan Iftar Gathering with Local FriendsPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- Iftar Dinner with Pearl FamilyPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- Intercultural Ramadan Iftar DinnerPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- Iftar Dinner with Distinguished FriendsPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- PI Women 2nd Iftar GatheringPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:02+08:00
- Delegates of CMCFA & Kasim Tuet Joined Iftar DinnerPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- Ramadan Dinner Gathering with AcademicianPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- Iftar Dinner with Islamic Union of Hong KongPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- Pearl Women Iftar Dinner GatheringPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- Iftar Dinner with Old FriendsPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- Iftar Dinner Gathering with “Turkish Learners” FamilyPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- Iftar with Friends from MediaPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- Iftar Dinner with Academicians from HK UniversitiesPearl Institute2020-07-03T15:14:02+08:00
- PI 4th Annual Interfaith Ramadan Iftar GatheringPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- Ramadan Iftar Dinner with Teacher from Rosebud Int. SchoolPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- First Ramadan Iftar Gathering with EducatorsPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:03+08:00
- How and Why Istanbul & Turkey Getting More Important?Pearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:05+08:00
- Breakfast with Distinguished GuestsPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:05+08:00
- Iftar Dinner with Hon. Emily Lau Wai-hing & Hon. Sin Chung-kai from LegcoPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:18+08:00
- Iftar Dinner with Teachers from Po Leung Kuk High schoolPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:18+08:00
- Distinguish Locals Gathered at Iftar DinnerPearl Institute2017-06-06T11:38:18+08:00
The views and opinions expressed on this posts/pages are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Pearl Institute, its staff, other authors, members, partners, or sponsors.
Leave A Comment